Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Well...

I think I am really bad at keeping commitments!! I really not am, when it comes to keeping up commitments with people around, but it seems, I am unable to keep up commitments I make to myself. So, in this blog, after March, comes June:(...almost July.

And I have realised one thing- if I do not keep my blog active, then there is a chance that blogger might actually put it off or give away my blog name to somebody else!! - well, I haven't read that anywhere, but, whenever I remember my blogs after ages, blogger says such a blog does not exist, and the name is available!

Anyway, it's not that we have not worked at all from March to June - our website was overhauled, and we had a couple of projects to complete, and an issue of the children's magazine to be published; only I did not have time enough to post updates either in about.com's design pledge page, or in this blog.

I hope to update things as soon as possible...well, I hope!!

1 comment:

  1. Website designing is an intellectual process as lot of brain work is required to be published on the website but your job is not over by just giving the material,you have to see that web designers really put hard efforts to make an extra ordinary website for your company. To build a website you just give a web designer all the relevant material which is required in it.

    ReplyDelete